The Geantet-Pansiot estate was founded in 1954 when Edmond Geantet and Bernadette Pansiot married. Their son Vincent is now at the head of the 13 hectare estate. His son and daughter work with him. His daughter has also set up a small trading activity in parallel, under the name of Emilie Geantet.
Based in Gevrey, the estate is divided into Villages and Premiers Crus.