It is in the small village of Auxey-Duresses, that in 1868, the Maison Leroy was created and we owe its development to Henry Leroy, who joined the family business in 1919. Concerning the viticulture of this great house, it does not suffer any compromise: the vines are led in biodynamy and the yields are extremely low. If the wines of the trading house are extremely popular, the wines of the domain are the object of a real cult since the rise in range and prestige of this great house.
This wine gives way to a rather wild and ferocious nose at first, which calms down to become more fragrant and elegant. The mouth, even more surprising, reveals itself with notes of undergrowth, which remains in perfect harmony, halfway between the red fruits and the herbaceous flavors of a small forest.