It is in the small village of Auxey-Duresses, that in 1868 the Maison Leroy was created and we owe its development to Henry Leroy, who joined the family business in 1919. Concerning the viticulture of this great house, it does not suffer any compromise: the vines are led in biodynamy and the yields are extremely low. If the wines of the trading house are extremely prized, the wines of the domain are the object of a real cult as they embody with the DRC what is done the greatest in Burgundy.
This wine has a dense dress a little cloudy and a tint a little tile. The nose is surprisingly young with crushed raspberry and strawberry jam. As for the mouth, it is endowed with a fleshy structure with a surprising vivacity.